In the following info-graphic you will learn that the importance of windows does not just rest in their overall appearance, but in details such as their construction and materials, their fittings and mechanics, and even the very glass that is the reason for their existence. This info-graphic highlights the evolution of Old House Windows from the pre-sixteenth century to the ...
How do you make a small house large? One way is to make it spatially flexible. Another is to make it flexible over time. This small house on Cape Cod does both. Designed for year-round living, it is centered on a screened porch which creates opportunities to adapt to seasonal ...
Playing in the sand isn't always just a simple play, especially when we might have an architect bored during his holiday. And I say the above picture can prove that without any doubt. And to be honest, it's really a great piece of art and maybe one of the most beautiful ...
Old Trafford is football stadium located in Manchester (England), home ground of Premier League side Manchester United, since 1910. Having a current capacity of 75,957 seats, Old Trafford is the largest football club stadium in England, being surpassed only by Wembley Stadium, which is used by the England national football team. ...
- The Incheon Bridge, Incheon, South Korea
- The Palace of Doges – Venice, Italy
- The Channel Tunnel (Eurotunnel), France – United Kingdom
- Future Skyscrapers in London
- The Spanish Steps – Rome, Italy (video)
- London vs. New York: Which is the best?
- Future buildings – video
- World Cup 2010 (South Africa) Stadiums
Mark Brandon helps property buyers and sellers get better rates through his written works at Safe and Sound Property Inspections. He’s also interested in DIY construction and shares related information in blogs such as this one. In this article, he talks about building inspection. When a building is newly made, people will often see the pristine white paint, the seamless lines ...
"Skyscraper" term was once used across the sea (a small triangular that was set over the skysail on a sailing ship), but now it describes the most tallest and impressive buildings around the world. Below is a list of the most important skyscrapers along with some facts that you might know nothing about them. For example, do you know how many ...
Time is money and money is everything in the business world. Everyone tries to save as much time as possible. If you do a work, you look for way to do it in minimum time. This necessity gave birth to the modern and fast machines. The person who invented first engine should be praised to minimize work load and time ...
Check out below a great infographic with most important information about tall buildings around the world: @via BestOnlineEngineeringDegree
Twitter updatesNo public Twitter messages.
- Bulding inspection made easy: The Dummies Guide - Impressive Buildings: […] one’s mind to think tha
- Sotha: Stands can be converted and don't s
- Tommy: You can't include Celtic park becau
- BigAl: I am from Scotland. I am not a Cel
- max: Um chicago needs to be in this list
- Velmurugan: Civil engineers like Scientists...!
- Denis O Sullivan: WOW What a bridge. I went over it
- Jim: The Millenium Stadium (Cardiff) was
- Gavin Doherty: Celtic park cannot get a UEFA ratin